On March 5, 2021 please join the American Baseball Foundation in a “conversation” with James R. Andrews, M.D. as he recounts his years growing up in Louisiana, his track and field competitions at Louisiana State University and his interaction with athletes throughout his medical career
Why we need you
The American Baseball Foundation is a 501 (c) (3) non-profit organization that was founded in 1994 by world-renowned orthopedic surgeon Dr. James R. Andrews.
After more than two decades of BASIC programming serving at-risk youth, the ABF experienced a pivot and shift to all-virtual programming in 2020. With the help of partners like you, we were able to overcome many challenges. In June our students were led by a team of experienced BASIC teachers working for four weeks developing life-long reading and math skills while students played sports with their families with ABF equipment. In July, the ABF created a BASIC Book Club that provides year-round content-related competitions for our students.
Your financial support is integral to the ABF mission, as it assists in the provision of sports-related academics to area youth.
What you can do
$2500 Triple Crown
- Prominent recognition on Corporate and Major Donor slideshow shown during the event
- Table for 8, seats spaced at an appropriate distance,
- Name/Logo recognition in event program, all marketing materials, website and social media
$1000 Valued Traditional Sponsor
- Guaranteed table for 8 in priority seating area
- Name/Logo recognition on website, in event program, all marketing materials and social media
Support and attend the 2021 dinner event, or support the ABF through a donation of any amount.
- A request for donations for in-person or virtual presence will be made at the dinner
- $2500 Triple Crown Sponsor
- $1000 Valued Traditional Sponsor
- $____________ Donation for the event or for ABF programming. Please indicate the amount